1Foot 2Foot of Suffolk, North Suffolk, and Hampton, VA, welcomes referrals. Continuity of care is of particular importance to us, and the referring physician is always a key member of the podiatry care team.
At 1Foot 2Foot, we understand the needs of patients and their primary care providers. Many of our patients will only visit us for a short period of time while we treat their foot or ankle condition. It is you, the Primary Care Physician, who has taken on the responsibility of what could be a life-long relationship with your patients.
When you are confident enough to send us one of your patients, we recognize the responsibility you have to that patient and the trust you have given us to provide your patient with the best podiatry care possible. We all realize the importance and need for a properly informed patient. Our treatment of your patient is a direct reflection on you and your practice. 1Foot 2Foot will do our best to ensure we represent you well.
Our podiatry team will do everything to accommodate your patient’s schedule. Should the patient need to be seen on an urgent basis, please let us know.
Our goal is to work with you and to keep you informed of the progress of your patient. We are always available to speak directly with you, your associate, or staff and will forward consultation and treatment plans for your review.
We welcome your calls concerning any questions or comments you have regarding the material contained on this website. Thank you for your continued confidence by your referrals to our podiatry offices in Suffolk, North Suffolk, and Hampton, Virginia (VA).
For additional information on how 1Foot 2Foot can help your patients, please call us at 757.934.0768.
What You Should Also Know
- Your patients will experience revolutionary podiatric expertise
- Your patients will benefit from a fresh perspective on foot health
- Your patients will achieve a greater understanding of their needs
- If you have patients who wear improper shoes, we can help!
- If you have patients needing custom foot orthotics, we can help!
- If you have diabetic patients requiring shoes and insoles covered by Medicare, we can help!
- If you have patients who are athletes with chronic injuries, we can help!
- If you have patients with lower back, knee, and lower limb pain, we can help!