Warts & Skin Condition Treatment
Our podiatrists diagnose and treat a variety of skin conditions affecting the foot including dermatitis, calluses, warts, and more. Most skin conditions tend to get worse, or they can return to the affected area if they are not properly treated the first time. When caught early, most skin conditions are easier to resolve with our warts and skin conditions treatment in Suffolk, North Suffolk, Hampton, and Virginia Beach, VA.
Common Skin Conditions Treated
The skin conditions our podiatrists commonly treat include:
- Dermatitis – inflammation of the skin, possibly from contact with a substance that caused an allergic reaction, such as lotions, poison ivy, or certain medications
- Calluses – thickened areas of skin on the bottom of your feet
- Corns – thickened outer layer of skin on the tops of your toes
- Fungus, or athlete’s foot – often grows between your toes as a result of warm, damp environments like locker rooms or from wearing sweaty socks
- Ingrown toenails – the corner of your toenail becomes embedded in the surrounding skin.
- Warts – caused by a viral infection and can form in clusters if left untreated
- Abscesses –pus deposits under the skin due to a bacterial infection
If you experience or notice early signs of any of these conditions, we urge you to give one of our offices a call today. The quicker we take care of it, the faster your foot will heal.
Learn About Swift Wart Removal Technology
Are you tired of dealing with pesky warts? Our team at 1Foot 2Foot Centre for Foot and Ankle Care is excited to offer Swift microwave therapy for wart removal in Suffolk, North Suffolk, Hampton, and Virginia Beach, VA – a brand new and effective treatment for surface-based skin lesions, primarily warts.
What Is Swift?
Swift is a cutting-edge, FDA-cleared technology that has proven to be highly effective in the removal of plantar warts. It delivers low dose microwave energy through a specialized probe that targets and effectively treats the underlying HPV virus by stimulating a natural immune response in the body. We like to say that we’re addressing the root cause, not the symptom.
Learn more about Swift’s safe, effective microwave energy treatment for plantar wart removal
Learn how Swift can get rid of your plantar wart and help you get back to enjoying your life
Learn how Swift provides highly effective treatment in less time than traditional treatment methods